Georgena S. Sil
Salesclerk Rhonda and her four co-workers in Trends Boutique wisely stagger their lunch hours so noon-hour shoppers should not lack service. The staff members leave for lunch at either 11:45, 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, or 12:45. Determined to maintain their svelte figures, each woman today lunched on a different salad (one was spinach salad), plus a different complex carbohydrate (one was corn bread). Can you determine each staff memeber's name, the different time each left for lunch, and the salad and carbohydrate each chose?
- Sigrid went for lunch sometime after the one who ate the granola bars.
- Neither Conny nor Idette had the fruit salad.
- April (who didn't choose the cole slaw) left for lunch sometime after the one who ate the sourdough bread.
- The woman who ate the cole slaw left for lunch exactly half an hour after the one who chose the rice cakes, and sometime before Idette.
- The woman who ate the bagels and the one who chose the sourdough bread both lunched sometime before the one who are the Waldorf salad.
- The woman who ate the sourdough bread (who didn't also have the fruit salad) left for lunch sometime later than the woman who had the carrot-raisin salad, who lunched sometime after Conny.