The O'Keefes and three other families met recently when their county gave their children awards for outstanding achievement, each in a different field (mathematics, painting, sculpture, and violin). Can you match each child's full name (one first name is Grady) with his or her age and field of expertise?
- None of the four children is less than nine years old or more than 20 years old.
- The four awards were presented in this order from first to last: Rose Anne, the 16-year-old, the violinist, and the Riley child.
- The difference in ages between the Blumenthal child and the sculptor is more than four years.
- Megan is eight years older than the Elliot child (who isn't Rose Anne).
- The painter is 14 years old, two years older than Michael.